Get Rebates for Energy-saving Projects Specific to Your Company
Our Custom Incentives make it easy for you to save energy and improve your bottom line through energy-saving projects specific to your company. Building owners, designers and architects can now go above and beyond the current state building code requirements while spending less.
Continue the savings with helpful energy tips like making sure to plug leaks around windows, doors and outlets with weather-stripping caulk.
In 2021, our business customers saved over 29.3 million kWh with custom projects. That’s equal to the emissions reduced by taking 4,481 cars off the road for a year! Our Custom Incentives business customers were paid more than $1.77 million in rebates in 2021.*
Choose from a list of Indiana energy-saving projects including:
- Building controls
- Compressed air systems
- Compressed air nozzles
- Motel weatherstripping
- New construction
- Industrial process improvements
Submit Rebate Now
We have partnered with Allumia to help make energy efficiency easy for you. Allumia designs, finances, installs and maintains your energy-efficient facility upgrades at no cost to you.
- Must be an I&M commercial and industrial customer.
- Pre-approvals are required before equipment is purchased.
- Projects may require pre- and post-monitoring to verify energy savings.
- Lighting fixtures must be DLC or Energy Star certified, for proven energy savings.
- Projects must be complete and final documentation received within 90 days from acceptance of the incentive offer or before the program deadline (whichever comes first).
- Applications must be received by December 15, 2023 to complete custom projects. Applications after this date will be processed at 2024 incentive levels.
The incentive caps are:
- $150,000 per site and $300,000 per company.
- Funds are limited and paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Schedule a free on-site energy evaluation by our I&M Energy Experts. We will help you identify energy-saving projects and qualifications. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Contact a Trade Ally or contractor to determine your energy-saving opportunities.
- Submit an application via email for pre-approval and to receive an incentive offer.
- Sign and return the incentive offer within 30 days.
- Purchase and install approved energy-saving measures.
- Submit a completed form and all required documentation within 120 days from acceptance of the incentive offer or before the program deadline (whichever comes first).
- An on-site review will be performed and an incentive check will be sent in 4-6 weeks.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your rebate check to arrive. It will be mailed to the payee (customer or contractor/Trade Ally) designated on the Completion Form of the application.
Explore More Ways to Save
Product offerings and rebates are subject to change without notice. See the specific rebate application for Terms & Conditions.