Save Money on Projects for Your Business
Our Prescriptive Rebates make it easy for you to save energy, help the environment and improve your bottom line. Cash rebates paid per unit installed help offset the cost of energy-saving projects so you can keep making the right choices for your business.
Also, check out our energy tips for ways to reduce energy, like conducting a nighttime audit to see what might be turned on that shouldn’t be.
In 2021, our business customers saved almost 14.2 million kWh with Prescriptive projects. You helped the environment by reducing emissions equal to a gas-powered car driving 24,977,535 miles! More than $926,000 in rebates was paid to our Prescriptive business customers in 2021.*
Choose from a list of Indiana energy-saving projects including:
- Cooking equipment
- Interior/exterior lighting
- Occupancy sensors
Submit Rebate Application Now
Upgrade your Lighting, HVAC and Refrigeration – with No Upfront Cost
We have partnered with Allumia to help make energy efficiency easy for you. Allumia designs, finances, installs and maintains your energy-efficient facility upgrades at no cost to you.
- Must be an I&M commercial and industrial customer.
- Pre-approval required before work starts on projects exceeding $20,000 in rebates.
- Lighting fixtures must be DLC or Energy Star certified, for proven energy savings.
- Projects must be complete and the final application received within 90 days of the installation date or before the program deadline (whichever comes first).
- Applications must be received by December 15, 2023 to complete Prescriptive projects. Applications received after this date will be processed at 2024 incentive levels.
- $150,000 per site and $300,000 per company.
- Funds are limited and paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Schedule a free on-site energy evaluation by our I&M Energy Experts. We will help you identify energy-saving projects and qualifications. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your rebate check to arrive. It will be mailed to the payee designated on the Completed Form on the application. This can be the customer or the contractor/Trade Ally.
Explore More Ways to Save
Product offerings and rebates are subject to change without notice. See the specific rebate application for Terms & Conditions.