Reduce Energy Use During High Demand Periods and Get Paid
By volunteering to lower your energy use during periods of high demand, business owners can receive a monthly payment, even during months when you don’t need to reduce your power. It’s easy to save energy by minimizing the use of nonessential equipment that still allows your business to continue to operate.
- Must be an I&M commercial and industrial customer.
- Your business qualifies for service under I&M’s Emergency Demand Response Service Rider.
All applications must be received by March 31, 2023.
- Complete the online enrollment application at the link above or contact I&M at 888-444-9085.
- With the help of an I&M Customer Service Representative, verify:
- That your business qualifies for service under I&M’s Emergency Demand Response Service Rider.
- You understand the rider and how it works.
- That appropriate metering and communications equipment is installed before service under the tariff can begin.
Explore More Ways to Save
Product offerings and rebates are subject to change without notice. See the specific rebate application for Terms & Conditions.