- Indiana Michigan Power offers in-store discounts on ENERGY STAR® certified lighting at select retail locations
- Qualifying LED bulbs use at least 75% less energy and last up to 25 times longer than traditional bulbs
- Must be an I&M residential customer
- Must make a qualified purchase at a participating retailer
- Varies by product – the discount for qualifying bulbs is reﬂected in the price on the shelf
What are the benefits of switching over to LEDs?
LEDs use 70-90 percent less energy than traditional incandescent light bulbs and last around 25 times longer.
What is ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR’s goal is to help you save money and to protect the environment through energy-eﬃcient products and practices.
How are ENERGY STAR certified LEDs diﬀerent?
ENERGY STAR certified LEDs meet strict government operating standards. To earn an ENERGY STAR label, light bulbs and ﬁxtures must pass extensive tests to ensure high-quality light production.
To learn more about ENERGY STAR light bulbs, visit the ENERGY STAR website.
How do I know which ENERGY STAR certified LEDs to choose?
To select the right bulb for your needs, use this wattage conversion chart:
|LIGHT OUTPUT (Lumens)||Incandescents (Watts)||LEDs (Watts)||CFLs (Watts)|
How do I dispose of LEDs?
LEDs can be disposed of in normal household trash.
Get Instant Rebates on LED Bulbs!
Instantly save about $1.50 per LED bulb at your local store.
Look for the I&M logo on the shelf to find instant rebates on General Purpose, Reflector, Decorative and Globe LEDs.
Find a store
Products and availability may vary by store and can change without notice.
Saving energy is smart! It’s easier than ever to have a more comfortable, energy-saving home and help protect the environment. Save with these energy-saving products, rebates and discounts.
- Save $586 with IM Home + Smart Thermostat – IM Home on your Apple or Android phone can control your home’s temperature from anywhere, anytime. Get $586 in rebates, bill credits and year-round energy savings.
- Weatherproof and Save – Get a Home Energy Checkup – a $430 value! Our certified energy expert will check your insulation. Plus, install LEDs, showerheads, faucet aerators, pipe wrap and more! If you have an electrically heated home, you may qualify to have I&M pay 50% – 100% of your weatherproofing upgrades
- Get a $25 Energy-Saving Kit – The Online Energy Checkup is easy and takes just a few minutes. Answer a few questions about your home and get a $25 Energy Saving kit delivered to your door – for no charge! The kit contains LED bulbs and other energy-saving products.
- Rebates on HVAC and Energy-Saving Products – Get rebates on energy-saving products like ceiling fans, dehumidifiers, ductless heat pumps, smart thermostats, pool pumps and more.
Submit your review
I was at Home Depot in Fort Wayne during a June lighting presentation. Lots of great information and coupons I actually used that day. I have almost updated all the lights in my house.Thanks for all the info!Rob