Lighting the Way to Brighter Days
During these uncertain times, we understand many customers are facing unexpected financial hardships. We have a variety of ways to help—from payment assistance programs to energy-saving tips and tools that help save energy and lower bills.
One of the easiest ways to save energy is by replacing traditional bulbs with LEDs. We are offering a donation of 9W LED bulbs 4-packs to help your income-qualified clients/guests save on their energy bill.
Quantities are limited, so request your LED donation today!
Please email us with any questions.
Replacing just five traditional bulbs with LEDs can save $75 a year. Since the average home has about 30 light bulbs, the savings are huge!
What are the rules / qualifications?
- Your organization must be charitable organization, non-profit or social service that helps people in need.
- Your client must be an I&M residential customer.
- Limited to one 4-pack of LEDs per family.
Will you donate LEDs to a Section 8 multi-family housing community?
How many LEDs can I order?
- Order Minimum – 9 cartons (108 – LED 4-packs); Maximum 40 cartons (480 – LED 4-packs)
- Since there is a limit of one LED 4-pack per family, please order only what you can distribute in one week.
- Must order in one carton increments.
- Quantities are limited. Orders will be filled on a first come, first served.
Will you ship the LEDs to my organization?
- Free touchless, curbside drop-off: 9 – 32 cartons
- Free shipping: 33+ cartons
- Shipping carton dimensions: 9.8”H x 12.6”L x 12.7”W
When will the LEDs arrive?
- LEDs will arrive approximately 4 weeks from request.