Reduce Energy Use During High Demand Periods and Get Paid
By volunteering to lower your energy use during periods of high demand, business owners can receive a monthly payment, even during months when you don’t need to reduce your power. It’s easy to save energy by minimizing the use of nonessential equipment that still allows your business to continue to operate.
What are the rules / qualifications?
- Must be an I&M commercial and industrial customer.
- Your business qualifies for service under I&M’s Emergency Demand Response Service Rider.
What is the deadline to apply?
All applications must be received by March 31, 2020
What is the process to get started?
- Complete the online enrollment application at the link above or contact I&M at 888-444-9085.
- With the help of an I&M Customer Service Representative, verify:
- That your business qualifies for service under I&M’s Emergency Demand Response Service Rider.
- You understand the rider and how it works.
- That appropriate metering and communications equipment is installed before service under the tariff can begin.
Whom do I contact for a status on my rebate?
Tip of the Day
Explore More Ways to Save
Product offerings and rebates are subject to change without notice. See the specific rebate application for Terms & Conditions.