Lighting the Way to Brighter Days
As the economic impact from the pandemic continues to be felt, more Americans are facing financial hardships—many for the first time. I&M remains dedicated to helping our customers light the way to brighter days. We have a variety of ways to help from payment assistance programs to energy-saving tips to help your clients save.
Help your clients save on their energy bills.
One of the easiest ways to save energy and lower the monthly bill is by replacing traditional bulbs with LEDs. Replacing just five traditional bulbs with LEDs can save $75 a year. Since the average home has about 30 light bulbs, the savings are huge!
To help your clients get started, we are donating four-packs of LED bulbs to food banks, pantries, nonprofits and other social service organizations serving low- and moderate-income customers and customers impacted by the pandemic.
In 2020, we donated 8,125 LED 4-packs to I&M customers in need. We are offering the LED donations again this year.
Request your organization’s supply today.
“Thanks to Indiana Michigan Power we were able to give away LED lightbulbs at today’s distribution! Their donation program helps our clients save money on their electric bill by switching to energy-efficient LEDs. Thanks for brightening our day.”
– Community Harvest Foodbank
“Thanks so much for your thoughtful help, and the donations. Because of folks like you, and your organization, we can keep helping our friends in need, and bettering their lives. A million thanks!”
– Redbud Area Ministries
What are the rules / qualifications?
- Your organization must be a food bank, pantry, nonprofit or other social service organization serving low- and moderate-income customers and customers impacted by the pandemic.
- Your client must be an l&M residential customer.
- Limit: one LED 4-pack per family.
Will you donate LEDs to a Section 8 multi-family housing community?
How many LEDs can I order?
- Organization limit: None. However, please order what can be distributed in two weeks before reordering.
- Family limit: one LED 4-pack per I&M customer.
- Order Minimum: 9 cartons (108 LED 4-packs); Order Maximum: 40 cartons (480 LED 4-packs)
- Must order in one carton increments
Will you ship the LEDs to my organization?
- Free curbside drop-off: 9 – 35 cartons
- Free shipping: 36+ cartons (Maximum order of 40 cartons)
How many LEDs in a carton? / What are the dimensions of the carton?
Each carton contains 12 – LED 4 packs. The shipping carton dimensions are 9.8″ High x 12.0″ Long x 12.7″ Wide
When will the LEDs arrive?
The LEDs will arrive in 3-4 weeks.
Tip of the Day
Explore More Ways to Save
*Data as of 2020. Prior year data updated annually in June. Rebates and participation in 2020, were impacted by COVID-related program changes. Annual energy savings based on 12,000 kWh use per year. Estimated emissions reduction calculations are made using EPA.gov Greenhouse Equivalencies Calculator and gross verified kWh savings by program in 2020.
Product offerings and rebates are subject to change without notice. See the specific rebate application for Terms & Conditions.